The Primary Care department provides healthcare to both individuals and families within the community.
We offer the following Primary Care services:
- General medical care (by appointment only)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease testing and treatment
- Pregnancy tests, prenatal care and birth control
- Pap tests (cervical cancer screening)
- Diabetic management and education
- Foot Care
All appointments with the Physicians are scheduled one week in advance
All appointments with Nursing staff are on a walk-in basis or by appointments only.